Render very easy with this script.
Category: Free work
How to install
You can easily run the script by dragging it in 3ds Max. If this doesn’t work, choose MAXScript -> Run Script…
If you want a button in 3ds max, you need to create one yourself. Here are the steps:
- Save the script to a location. (Example C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2013\scripts\)
- Open the MAXScript editor (MAXScript -> MAXScript Editor…) and create a new script (File -> New)
- Copy paste the following code:
macroScript JosMFRender category:"Custom" tooltip:"MF Render" buttonText:"MF Render" ( fileIn @"C:\\mfrender_0.ms" )
- Change the path to the location where you saved the file
- Run the code (Tools -> Evaluate All) .
- Don’t worry, nothing should’ve happen.
- Go to Customize -> Customize User Interface
- go to the ToolBar tab and choose as group “Main UI” and Category “Custom”.
- Drag MF Render somewhere on the Main Toolbar to create a button
How to use:– Add files or folder to list. – Enable global overwrite settings if needed. Settings you don’t overwrite will be taken from each file. – if you want you can choose to shutdown your computer, logoff or quit max when the render is completed.
If you need more info, just comment. I hope the interface is obvious.